Tuesday, May 14, 2013

West Coast: Day 3 and Day 4

On Saturday morning, my aunt and my two cousins took me out to breakfast at a restaurant right on the beach. It was cool to go to the boardwalk and see the beach for the first time on my trip. The weather was also beautiful! After breakfast my aunt took me to see Palos Verdes, a community with large Spanish style homes on a large hill looking over the Pacific Ocean. We then went to a whale observation point and walked around a fancy resort right on the water. At the resort we saw a pod of dolphins in the ocean below.

I then got on my flight from L.A. to San Jose, where my college roommate, Zac, picked me up after driving from San Luis Obispo. We then went to my friend Jordan's house in San Jose where we met up with one of his roommates Ben. We ate at local brewery and went to a bar with a patio afterwards.
The next day, Zac and I got bagels at a stand in San Jose and took the CalTrain into San Francisco for the Giants vs. Braves game. The CalTrain only took just over an hour and dropped us of a couple of blocks away from AT&T Park. As always, more on the ballpark in a later post. After the game, we walked to Chinatown and are dinner. We then headed back to the train station and took the train back to San Jose.





No comments:

Post a Comment