Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Road: 30 in Review

With Game 163 between the Rays and the Rangers last week, the 2013 regular season came to a close. A more personal journal also came to a close on the last weekend of the regular season: my successful journey to all 30 MLB stadiums! In the last two weekends of the regular season I traveled to Pittsburgh and Seattle to knock off ballparks 29 and 30 off the list.

I have done a poor job updating the blog in the last two months of the regular season but I vow to write about my travels and ballpark experiences through the 2013 postseason. I also hope to have a series of blog post reviewing my entire journey. Above all though, I want to thank my family, friends, and the people I met along the way who made this trip memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment